2. By Subject

Some Poultry Litter Can Be Moved in Mississippi

Litter can be hauled in Mississippi: with permits only!

However in Wayne, Jones, Jasper, Perry, and Forrest counties, it may only be hauled from place to place within the county.

Litter may be moved out from other production counties.

Permits are required for all movements in other areas of Mississippi. NO LITTER may be moved between Mississippi and Alabama. The permits from the Board of Animal Health require:

  • hauler contact information
  • poultry grower contact information + name of integrator
  • destination contact information

Permit information and other information is available from the Board at 601-359-1170 or 888-646-8731.



Print Friendly

Leave a Reply




You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>